The top short term courses include Digital Banking Business Model by the State Bank of India, Management of Commercial Banking, Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking, etc. Candidates can refer to the article for detailed information regarding the certification short term courses.
Top 10 Short Term Certification Courses in Banking 2024
The list containing the top 10 short term certification courses in banking 2023 has been detailed below for the candidates. The courses benefits candidates in different ways such as financing, marketing, accounting, etc. details.
- Strategic Management and Innovations in Banking
- Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers (JAIIB) Certification
- Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) Certification
- Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking (PGCRB) by NIT Jalandhar
- Management of Commercial Banking by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Banking Business Model by State Bank of India
- BAFT’s Certificate in Introductory Transaction Banking (CITB)
- Certificate Course in Banking
- Executive Certificate Programme for Banking and Financial Sector (EPBFS)
- Advanced Programme in Banking and Leadership for a Digital World
1.Strategic Management and Innovations in Banking
Strategic Management and Innovations in Banking help candidates learn the new changes in the BFSI sector. It benefits candidates with different ideas and strategies for developing the financial condition of the organization they are working for and bringing new ideas for the company's growth.
Approximate Fees: INR 1,100/- for members and INR 1,600/- for non-members
2. Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers (JAIIB) Certification
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers (JAIIB) is considered as oneof the top banking certification course provided by the bright future technology institute. It guides the candidates about banking, financing, and accounting. Legal and regulatory sectors of banking, etc
Approximate Fees: INR 2,700/-
3. Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) Certification
Certificate Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) is also counted under the top list of certificate courses being offered by the bright future technology institute. It is mainly designed for professional candidates interested in the banking and finance sectors. It guides candidates to becoming a tough competitor in the market.
Approximate Fees: INR 1,300/-
4. Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking (PGCRB) by NIT Jalandhar
Post Graduate Certification in Retail Banking (PGCRB) is an online program benefitting candidates with numerous banking and financing skills and ideas for the company’s growth. It offers various detailed course functions and helps them learn different strategies for the overall development of banking operations and policies.
Course Duration: 3 months
Approximate Fees: INR 45,000/-
5. Management of Commercial Banking by IIT Kharagpur
Management of Commercial Banking involves the management of the commercial sector of the banking operations and the risks involved. It guides candidates for different risks involved in growth such as interest rate, credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, and many more.
This course covers a range of commercial banking with an overview of the basic role and management involved in the policy.
Course Duration: 12 weeks
Approximate Fees: Free (for certificate INR 1,000/-)
6. Digital Banking Business Model by State Bank of India
Digital Banking Business Model involves modifying the organization structure based on the latest digital transformations. It guides the students to work as per the latest requirements and learn the components required for advanced digital banking. The course strategies cover new technologies, data analytics, mobile devices, omnichannel models, and many more.
Course Duration: 4 weeks
Approximate Fees: Free
7. BAFT’s Certificate in Introductory Transaction Banking (CITB)
The BAFT’s Certificate in Introductory Transaction Banking is a course mainly designed for one who has less than 3 years of experience or is completely new to this sector of earning. It includes Cash Management, Trade Finance, Regulatory Compliance, Anti-money Laundering, Financial Crime Compliance, International Banking, etc. It guides students about the basic keys involved in the banking sector.
Course Duration: 7 hours
Approximate Fees: INR 66,000/- for members and INR 82,586/- for non-members
8. Certificate Course in Banking
Certificate Course in Banking involves a 6 months training course which benefits students with developing general management skills. It is a high school graduate and working professional course, which covers almost 8 subjects. It provides students with different workshops based on the requirements.
Course Duration: 6 months
Approximate Fees: INR 12,300/-
9. Executive Certificate Programme for Banking and Financial Sector (EPBFS)
The Executive Certificate Programme for Banking provides an overview of the key concepts, tools, and other components involved in the banking and financing sectors. It involves Finance, Accounting, Economics, Organizational Behavior, Marketing Strategy, Legal aspects, etc.
Course Duration: 1 year
Approximate Fees: INR 3,26,000/-
10. Advanced Programme in Banking and Leadership for a Digital World
The advanced program in banking involves both private and public sector banking management traits. The course guides students on the banking and leadership traits involved in both the digital and real world with the help of practical experiences. It organizes live interaction sessions for candidates with different professional authorities.
Course Duration: 6 months
Approximate Fees: INR 2,00,000/- with INR 25,000 extra for a campus visit
for more information plzz contact us
Email id -email@example.com