Before knowing what is inside the course, let us know what it is.
What Is Social Media Marketing (SMM)?
Social media marketing (also known as digital marketing and e-marketing) is the use of social media—the platforms on which users build social networks and share information—to build a company's brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. In addition to providing companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones, SMM has purpose-built data analytics that allows marketers to track the success of their efforts and identify even more ways to engage.
- Social media marketing uses social media and social networks—like Facebook, X platform (formerly Twitter), and Instagram—to market products and services, engage with existing customers, and reach new ones.
- The power of social media marketing comes from the unparalleled capacity of social media in three core marketing areas: connection, interaction, and customer data.
- Social media marketing has transformed the way businesses are able to influence consumer behavior—from promoting content that drives engagement to extracting personal data that makes messaging resonate with users.
- Because social media today is so ubiquitous, marketing techniques using these platforms are extremely important for businesses.
- Social media marketing is often more cost-effective with great exposure, though it requires ongoing maintenance and might have unintended negative feedback consequences.
How Social Media Marketing (SMM) Works
As platforms like Facebook, X, and Instagram took off, social media transformed not only the way we connect with one another but also the way businesses are able to influence consumer behavior—from promoting content that drives engagement to the extracting of geographic, demographic, and personal information that makes messaging resonate with users.
SMM Action Plan
The more targeted your SMM strategy is, the more effective it will be. Hootsuite, a leading software provider in the social media management space, recommends the following action plan to build an SMM campaign that has an execution framework as well as performance metrics:4
- Align SMM goals to clear business objectives
- Learn your target customer (age, location, income, job title, industry, interests)
- Conduct a competitive analysis of your competition (successes and failures)
- Audit your current SMM (successes and failures)
- Create a calendar for SMM content delivery
- Create best-in-class content
- Track performance and adjust SMM strategy as needed
ANY OTHER INFORMATION PLZZ CONTACT US
EMAIL ID - DCT_COACHINGS