Automation Testing Course Overview
This automation test engineer training program is designed to provide you with a complete knowledge of software testing technologies such as Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Selenium Grid, Appium, and Docker to help you build a robust testing framework.
- Get noticed by top companies through DC TRUE JobAssist Program
- Comprehensive blended learning program
- DC TRUE JobAssist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies
- 200 hours of Applied Learning
- 15+ in-demand tools and skills
- 14 lesson-end & 4 phase-end hands-on projects
- 1 industry-aligned capstone project
Automation Testing Certification Advantage
DC TRUE Automation Test Engineer program provides extensive hands-on training in software development, testing, and quality assurance technology skills, including phase-end and capstone projects based on real business scenarios.
FAST-TRACK YOUR AUTOMATION TEST CAREER
This comprehensive curriculum covers more than 15 automation testing tools and technologies to make your profile stand out as an Automation Test Engineer.
- Learn core computer science concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industrial relevance
- Build an end-to-end application and test it with exciting features
- Earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate
Automation Testing Course Details
This Automation course offers a comprehensive curriculum using our unique Blended Learning approach to make you career-ready as an Automation Test Engineer upon successful completion of this Automation certification.
Get started with the Automation Test Engineer Program and explore everything about the program.
This phase will help you learn Agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver projects on time, and learn to create the test cases for the front-end.
This phase will help you check whether each application feature works as per the software requirements using various technologies and tools like TDD, TestNg, JUnit 5, and Gherkin.
This phase will enable you to create a test plan, run and analyze test cases, perform test execution, and monitor application performance using JMeter and Postman.
This phase will help you deploy test cases in the cloud and in DevOps environments using Jenkins, AWS, and Docker.
The Automation Testing Capstone project provides you with hands-on working experience — the objective being to test an application, deploy it into a pseudo-production environment, and successfully test it.
IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN THIS COURSE CONTACT US
Because we know that this information is not enough to describe this course.