:- GET COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT VR (VIRTUAL REALITY) WITH ATUL SIR .
in this course we teach you :-
- Non-immersive. This type of VR typically refers to a 3D simulated environment that's accessed through a computer screen. The environment might also generate sound, depending on the program. The user has some control over the virtual environment using a keyboard, mouse or other device, but the environment does not directly interact with the user. A video game is a good example of non-immersive VR, as is a website that enables a user to design a room's decor.·
- Semi-immersive. This type of VR offers a partial virtual experience that's accessed through a computer screen or some type of glasses or headset . It focuses primarily on the visual 3D aspect of virtual reality and does not incorporate physical movement in the way that full immersion does. A common example of semi-immersive VR is the flight simulator, which is used by airlines and militaries to train their pilots.
· Fully immersive This type of VR delivers the greatest level of virtual reality, completely immersing the user inthe simulated 3D world. It incorporates sight, sound and, in some cases, touch. There have even been some experiments with the addition of smell. Users wear special equipment such as helmets, goggles or gloves and are able to fully interact with the environment.
The environment might also incorporatesuch equipment as treadmills or stationary bicycles to provide users with the experience of moving through the 3D space. Fully immersive VR technology is a field still in its infancy, but it has made important inroads intothe gaming. industry and to some extent the healthcare industry, and it's generating a great deal of interest in others
- Collaborative VR is sometimes cited as a type of virtual reality. In this model, people from different locations come together in a virtual environment to interact with one another, with each individual represented by a projected 3D character. The users typically communicate through microphones and headsets
- How can virtual reality be used?
- Real estate.
and i thinks its a best career option for engineering students